Current Innovations in Probability-based Household Internet Panel Research
Thursday, 4 March and Friday, 5 March 2021
- Transparency and best practices in probability-based panel recruitment and retention practices;
- COVID pandemic and its effects;
- Survey methodology and practice;
- Data management and linkages;
- Developments in analysis techniques;
- Applications of research;
- Combination of wearable devices data with self-reports;
- Naturally occurring data; and
- Machine learning.
Please click here to register for the event. Registration and attendance for the conference is free.
Please click here to submit an abstract. Abstracts can be submitted through December 30, 2020 and applicants will be notified by January 15, 2021.
CIPHER 2021 will be held virtually on Zoom. We will provide more information closer to the date.
This conference has been made possible through funding from a grant partnership between the National Institute on Aging and the Social Security Administration.