A number of articles were released this month in the Los Angeles Times surrounding work on the Understanding America Study poll:
· Prop 10, which would expand rent control, is in 'deep trouble,' poll shows Liam Dillon (October 19, 2018)
· Initiative to repeal gas tax is falling short, according to poll of California voters Patrick McGreevy (October 19, 2018)
· Sen. Dianne Feinstein is a good bet to win reelection, serve a final term and retire reluctantly George Skelton (October 18, 2018)
· De Leon has run against Feinstein from the left, but much of his support comes from Republicans, new poll finds Sarah D. Wire (October 18, 2018)
· Poll shows Newsom with a commanding lead over Cox in final weeks before Californians select their next governor Phil Willon (October 17, 2018)
· Proposition 13 has strictly limited property tax increases since 1978. Voters get a chance to change that Liam Dillon (October 17, 2018)
Jill Darling and Robert Schrum were also featured in The Conversation for their work looking at a historical view of press freedoms.