Help Clients Get Intended Results from Their Economic Development Investments
The Development Challenge
Achieving the results expected from economic development investments is arduous and problematic, whether you are a funder or a recipient of funding.
If you are a funder, you must manage risk:
- How can you anticipate and manage the risks inherent in your investments?
- How can you assure your governors and stakeholders that you are making every effort to measure the effectiveness of your activities?
- How can you assure them, not only that you are monitoring how well you are doing, but that you are using evaluation results to improve the performance of your portfolio downstream?
If you are a recipient of funding or an organization that is implementing development projects, you are faced with one key question:
- How can you assure your funders that their investments will achieve the desired results?
For more than 15 years, DPMG’s managers and experts have been raising the odds that economic development projects will achieve their objectives and thus helping clients answer these questions.
DPMG addresses the challenges faced by all those committed to economic development, including:
- the governments of developing countries
- multilateral development banks
- bilateral donors
- regional cooperation institutions
- nongovernmental organizations
- foundations and
- the private sector.
DPMG is part of the Center for Economic and Social Research (CESR) at the University of Southern California (USC). USC and CESR are both non-profit organizations. CESR’s strong commitment to quality and objectivity - to analyses that are independent of political and commercial pressures - protects the independence that DPMG must have in order to assure the integrity of its services for its clients.